After discussions with Radio.co to understand their requirements and concerns, we proposed our AWS Management package, with a view to moving into a full DevOps mindset.
The principal benefits of our AWS Management package are:
- Configuring and management of an auto-scaling environment
- AWS cost management
- Configuring infrastructure as code
- High availability
- 24×7 monitoring of platform AND application
- 15 minute response to emergency situations
- Proactive security patching
- Additional support to undertake ad-hoc tasks
Full details of our AWS Management package can be found here.
We moved the core of Radio.co’s platform over to AWS. This ensured that the issues and instability they were experiencing is less likely to happen in the future. By utilising multiple AWS availability zones we were able to provide a solution that runs seamlessly across multiple locations, resulting in consistent high availability.
As well as moving to AWS, we set up a Slack channel so we could be in direct contact with Radio.co’s dev team. Using Slack means that communicating is quick and easy, resulting in us having more time to focus on development.