We’re looking for an AWS Consultant to join our team.
You will work both on-site and remotely with customers, evangelising cloud trends and best practices, educating on the value proposition of AWS and designing solutions inline with the principles of the Well-Architected Framework.
You will be responsible for ensuring successful delivery of digital transformation projects, owning the technical engagement with the customer from pre-sales and solution design, to the planning, implementation and operational training.
Alongside this, you will strive to improve the efficiency of project delivery through the design of new products & services, automation, tooling and processes as well as contribute to our long-term technical and commercial roadmap.
Your typical day will consist of:
- Working with customers to understand their business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Providing recommendations and guidance on AWS Well-Architected and DevOps best practices
- Building client relationships and helping to uncover new commercial opportunities
- Implementing solutions with or on behalf of the customer, either independently or as part of a squad of AWS Consultants
- Mentoring, guiding and supporting customers’ engineering teams
Typical technologies you’ll work with:
- Compute: EC2, ECS, EKS
- Cloud Native: Lambda, AWS Step Functions, Amazon EventBridge, API Gateway
- Databases: RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache
- Networking: VPC, CloudFront, Route53, App Mesh
- Security: IAM, GuardDuty, KMS
- Developer Tools: Terraform Cloud, Serverless Framework, CodePipeline, ArgoCD, Flux
- Excellent communication skills & ability to work on several work streams with excellent time management
- A positive, constructive approach with an emphasis on collaboration
- Experience working on large scale AWS platforms and in an agile environment
- Experience with DevOps practices & tooling (DevSecOps, IaC, CI/CD, etc)
- AWS Solutions Architect & DevOps Engineer Professional certifications (if you don’t have these already, we’ll help you obtain them)
- AWS Cloud native (Serverless Framework, ECS, EKS) experience advantageous
- High growth company in a rapidly expanding industry
- Remote-first with a great office located in the heart of Manchester for optional co-working and social events
- Continuous self-paced training & certifications for all cloud technologies
- Support and development of soft-skills through external mentoring and coaching
- Generous benefits package including pension, medical insurance & employee profit share scheme
- 36 days a year of holiday (including bank holidays)
- A MacBook Pro and big display