It’s time to scale at Steamhaus.
As demand continues to rise across the AWS ecosystem, we’re ready to enter a new growth phase, and we need the ideal blend of consultative sales and account management skills to fuel the next step of our journey.
The role combines business development, account management, and partner management (especially various great teams at AWS). It’s a challenging role, not for those interested in transactional sales and simply hitting targets, but for those who can deliver long-term, strategic results.
We’d relish those with the following skills/experience to apply:
- Strategic, consultative selling and account management skills
- A great network at AWS, in particular within the Start-ups, ISV, and DNB teams
- Experience working with senior stakeholders in a client-facing capacity
- Entrepreneurial skills and sound commercial judgement
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambition for growth and a bias for action
Ideally, you’ll have a background in:
- Operating in a professional services/consulting business
- An understanding of software development lifecycle, Agile and DevOps principles
- Some understanding of the AWS, GCP or Azure ecosystems
- Exposure to digital transformation programs
This is a growth-focused role, and we’re open to considering those that tick some, not only all, of these boxes. If you have a proven track record in growing with a team, apply to find out more.
What can we offer to you:
- A key role in one of the most respected AWS partners in the UK: we help our customers adopt best-of-breed technology such as AWS, cloud-native, automation and DevOps to accelerate digital transformation, drive forward rapid scaling and operational maturity, and speed up go-to-market.
- A compelling salary and package with performance-based bonuses
- An exceptionally people-focussed culture - you’ll be joining a committed and talented team who don’t take themselves too seriously
- A considerable opportunity to capitalise on the continued growth of the overall cloud marketplace
- A remote-first team focused on working where you work best
Our interview process:
- Video call interview with Sales Leader
- Video call interview with one of the sales team (peer to peer)
- Face-to-face interview with Sales Leader
- Video call interview with one of the Steamhaus Founders